May Meeting Ideas... Marxist?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Apr 21 10:51:57 MDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-21 at 10:38 -0600, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> Since we all agree with that statement, are there any other topics
> you'd like to hear about?

RHEL6 Beta was just released today and I'm starting to dig into it.
Ubuntu 10.04 is releasing in a little more than a week. Perhaps we could
do review of their changes.

I'm only volunteering to do RHEL if I'm in town. If anyone wants
to physically abuse an Ubuntu representative for the controversial
changes in 10.04 we'll have to find a second vict^wvolunteer.

using enough of it." - Chris Maden