secure shell system

Doran L. Barton fozz at hypermoo.com
Sun Apr 18 22:35:08 MDT 2010

On Sunday 18 April 2010, Tod Hansmann proclaimed:
> I do avoid selinux, because I have never seen much of a need for it.
> Always seems to cause problems with a load of things I want to do with
> my server and working through them, while not impossible by any means,
> takes more time than I want to spend on the minor security buffs it offers.

Sounds like it's time for an encore of sjansen's excellent SELinux
presentation!

To see his last "performance," check out this link:

	http://www.opensourcetv.tv/video/16.html

--
Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at hypermoo.com> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration