secure shell system

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Sun Apr 18 22:35:08 MDT 2010

On Sunday 18 April 2010, Tod Hansmann proclaimed:
> I do avoid selinux, because I have never seen much of a need for it.
> Always seems to cause problems with a load of things I want to do with
> my server and working through them, while not impossible by any means,
> takes more time than I want to spend on the minor security buffs it offers.

Sounds like it's time for an encore of sjansen's excellent SELinux

To see his last "performance," check out this link:

Doran L. Barton - Hypermoo Inc. - <fozz at> - 801-520-9875
Open source consulting, custom development, systems/network administration
 "Carefully fall to the river"
    -- Warning sign near a riverbank in Japan