[OT] Magento gurus?

Tod Hansmann tod at todandlorna.com
Fri Apr 16 08:59:51 MDT 2010

The list might benefit from this info: I just interviewed a week or so
ago with a group of guys called DCQ Engineering that work a lot with
Magento.  If you want some consulting, they might be a good resource.
They're big on Linux, so I'd imagine at least one of them is on list too.

Cheers,

-Tod Hansmann