[way OT] - Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Kevin Crandell kevin.crandell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 10:24:12 MDT 2010

Yes, I agree that I haven't been here long and haven't grown my skin
thick enough, or bought a pair of flame retardant pants, as everyone
else has.

But, I for one don't find anything to "laugh" at in your posts Stuart.
I did consider your point and for the most part I agree with you, but I
do take offense at the way it was presented.  Alpheus was not attempting
to "deceive" anybody about Canada, so repeatedly calling him a liar is
not only incorrect, it's flat out rude.  I don't care if this is just
your shtick, lighten up, sheesh.  Maybe I need to do the same...man, I
need a vacation...