[way OT] - Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Thu Apr 15 09:46:24 MDT 2010

It's always easier to be skeptical of what others say than what we
ourselves think.
I'm reminded of the saying, "Don't believe everything you think."
It's really hard for the majority of humans to perform introspection
and reevaluate their beliefs and opinions--a lot of minds are idea
traps. Learning to loosen our mind to accept that something we believe
may be, or is false can be stimied by both emotional and sometimes
social implications--thus adding to the difficulty. It goes for any
idea--religious, political, scientific, etc.
Anyone that can and does so at all gets a commendation in my book.