[way OT] - Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:59:04 MDT 2010

On 04/14/2010 10:30 AM, Charles Curley wrote:
> He may have erred, but that does not mean he lied. To lie includes an
> element of intent to deceive, a serious charge.

You're right.  It was dishonest of me to say that he lied.  For that I
apologize, alpheus.  I also apologize to everyone else for continuing
this thread.  I only posted because I felt it necessary to acknowledge
what Charles said and apologize to alpheus.

This entire thread reminds me that I must be ever so careful when
stating things that I've merely heard as if they were facts in support
of my position.  For for me to do so without verifying them is
dishonest.  To my knowledge I have not done that, but it's good for me
to keep it in mind.