Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Michael Torrie torriem at
Wed Apr 14 09:47:04 MDT 2010

On 04/14/2010 09:31 AM, alpheus.madsen at wrote:
> The thing that made it difficult for me to eat beef (not
> impossible--I still enjoy stew and hamburgers--but I had to ignore
> what I was eating) was reading how the USDF not only approved of, but
> insisted that, cows should be fed chicken manure.  One person who
> owned a slaughterhouse said he may have to quit, because he couldn't
> stand how the slaughtered beef smelled like the chicken manure they
> were being fed.

Sigh.  This is not because the USDF mandated it or insisted on it.  Have
you even done a little bit of research before posting what you "read

The reason that chicken manure is being added to the feed is because the
regulations on rendered animal remains as feeds were tightened, banning
certain things that were being fed, and at the same time the ban on
chicken manure in feed was lifted.