Can't we all just...

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Apr 13 20:53:59 MDT 2010

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he call me a
communist or a fascist?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in
all this excitement. But being this is a humorous quote, the most
powerful rhetorical weapon in the world and will blow you head clean
off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel hungry?"

Well, do ya, punk?

http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

(Sorry to interrupt the name calling. I know everyone has been enjoying
it immensely. But I think it's important that we remember there's still
a world out there. A world that now includes the most disgusting,
awesome chicken sandwich ever mass produced!)

using enough of it." - Chris Maden