Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Joe C v2joecr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:41:29 MDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Robert Ridge <RRidge at provo.utah.gov> wrote:
> I still just want my traffic to be delivered to the intended recipient.  I don't care how it gets there, as long as it gets there.
>
> If I were a shipper, I would expect the railroad to deliver my freight to the intended recipient.  I would not expect them to refuse if they don't like the recipient.
>
> Bob

I agree that we need some way for the Internet to alow the free flow
of information, but because this administration is taking back doors
to get it installed I do not want what they are doing. If you want to
see some of the underhanded things that he is doing go to
http://www.obamachart.com/ (warning the chart is flash). This includes
his method of introducing "network neutrality".