Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Joe C v2joecr at
Tue Apr 13 19:41:29 MDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Robert Ridge <RRidge at> wrote:
> I still just want my traffic to be delivered to the intended recipient.  I don't care how it gets there, as long as it gets there.
> If I were a shipper, I would expect the railroad to deliver my freight to the intended recipient.  I would not expect them to refuse if they don't like the recipient.
> Bob

I agree that we need some way for the Internet to alow the free flow
of information, but because this administration is taking back doors
to get it installed I do not want what they are doing. If you want to
see some of the underhanded things that he is doing go to (warning the chart is flash). This includes
his method of introducing "network neutrality".