[OT] - Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Apr 13 18:53:22 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 18:45 -0600, Michael Torrie wrote:
> alpheus.madsen at juno.com wrote:
> > In Canada, for example, you could buy
> > health insurance from a private entity, but since it's illegal for
> > you to do so there, someone could be sent to prison for it.
>
> As Canada does not actually have a socialized medicine program (like the
> NHS) but only a public health insurance program, private, supplemental
> health insurance is not only legal, but very common, and this dual
> system works quite well for Canadians (I know of which I speak).

What Michael is too polite to mention is why he "knows of which he
speaks". I've decided to be more direct.

Michael is Canadian.

Transation: alpheus's reputation just went through a chipper shredder.
He parroted a lie and got called on it by.

At this point, any reasonable observer has to ask "how many of his other
opinions are based on lies he didn't bother researching?"

using enough of it." - Chris Maden