Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Robert Ridge RRidge at provo.utah.gov
Tue Apr 13 17:50:41 MDT 2010

I still just want my traffic to be delivered to the intended recipient.  I don't care how it gets there, as long as it gets there.

If I were a shipper, I would expect the railroad to deliver my freight to the intended recipient.  I would not expect them to refuse if they don't like the recipient.

Bob

>>> Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> 4/13/2010 2:48 PM >>>
Here's an article that gives a good insight into what might happen
with net neutrality legislation, by taking a look back in history at
what happened with the railroads and regulation:

/*
PLUG: http://plug.org, ( http://plug.org,/ ) #utah on irc.freenode.net