Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Apr 13 15:56:14 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-13 at 18:01 +0000, alpheus.madsen at juno.com wrote:
> After reading "Everything I Want to Do is Illegal", I have a *lot*
> less faith in government inspection.  It took me a couple of months
> before I could comfortably eat USDA Inspected beef again, without
> wanting to throw up.

If you think things are bad now, you really should have been around for
the 1900s. Today, the government allows vanishingly small amount of rat
feces in food. That's still better than things a hundred years ago when
your Durham's Pure Leaf Lard might have contained boiled human remains.

using enough of it." - Chris Maden