Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

alpheus.madsen at juno.com alpheus.madsen at juno.com
Tue Apr 13 12:01:27 MDT 2010

From: Corey Edwards <tensai at zmonkey.org>
> Here's the crux of where we disagree. Government regulation
> is quiteoften necessary and very beneficial. Can it be
> abused? Sure. That does not mean that the principle is
> invalid and that we should toss out the baby with the
> bathwater. I for one do appreciate that my meat is inspected,
> gas pumps are tested for accuracy and schools have minimum
> standards of education. These are things where incentives
> exist for people to game the system and by regulating them
> we are all better off, even if the USDA or Department of
> Education are imperfect.

After reading "Everything I Want to Do is Illegal", I have a *lot* less faith in government inspection.  It took me a couple of months before I could comfortably eat USDA Inspected beef again, without wanting to throw up.

It's nice to think that government inspection of everything could make this a better place.  But in many cases, it's just Yet Another Burden.

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bc4b195509e526c698st05vuc