Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Mon Apr 12 15:38:30 MDT 2010

> No, they bring you separate pieces of advertising mail. They don't
> redirect your mail somewhere else. Imagine if the Post Office partnered
> with Blockbuster and slowed down or wouldn't even deliver your mail from
> Netflix. Think that would fly?

This sort of thing has actually happened. The FDA (most corrupted
branch of the gov't we have) has used strong arm tactics to put small
businesses out of business, w/the cooperation of the USPS, by
obstructing mail delivery to targeted companies. The FDA has been
largely bought out by big business. Far too many examples to cite...