Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Nicholas Leippe nick at
Mon Apr 12 12:10:09 MDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Steven Alligood <steve at> wrote:
> I am pretty sure Sprint doesn't actually insert ads in to the sites you go
> to.  Well, at least not without that site getting money from Sprint.

Doesn't this remind anyone here of the "good 'ol days" of compuserve,
aol, and "free" dialup, where they would actually insert ads into
whatever html you downloaded to pay for it? (And breaking some pages
in the process).

Things haven't gotten that bad again. But people always find something
new to complain about.