Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

Dallin Jones squitoey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:02:39 MDT 2010

> Your strawmen aren't completely accurate analogies to how the Internet
> works. I'd say it's more like the phone company interrupting a phone
> call to bring you a sponsored message. Or the mailman slipping
> advertising into your letters. There has always been an unspoken
> understanding that packets, like phone calls or letters, will be
> delivered as-is and not modified in process.

Ever dealt with a contract? If something isn't specified in a contract, then neither party is required to fulfill that particular point. If there has "always been an unspoken understanding" about packets, then it wasn't included in any contracts and the other party can do what they want. Sorry.

Dallin