Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:47:41 MDT 2010

The fault is not their focus on money, their fault is that they came into
this project with an understanding of the founding principles, and due to
money, they now want to change that understanding; change how the Internet
is.

I suppose there's growth in everything, and the key factor to that is money.
 I'm only concerned of the extreme side of things such as China; we pride
ourselves on our government and internet.  It appears both are changing,
quickly. ;-)

-Will