Net Neutrality Is Marxist?

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:29:09 MDT 2010

If I come into a project and agree to the project plan, invest in it, work
to make it bigger, and eventually become a major player in the project, does
that give me the right to re-define the project scope as it best serves me
because I became good at the project as it was originally defined?

Comcast, et al., all knew how the internet was founded, they knew about the
view of net neutrality and having it remain an open network.

They chose to invest their money and resources into this project, with all
of this in mind.... Now because the project is growing in such a way as to
put more demand on them, instead of continuing to grow with it as they have,
they choose to limit what it can do and possibly turn it, politically, into
an additional resource of money, thereby limiting overall growth and
increasing their bottom line that, currently, they're unwilling to grow as
the public has demanded.

Sounds like Comcast, et al., have some serious vision issues for the public
and are too focused on money.

-Will