Recommended OpenVPN Setup

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Wed Apr 7 16:59:54 MDT 2010

Michael Torrie wrote:
> I will attach the following files

Phew. At least you don't have to edit 3 million config files. Those
OpenVpn people really want to make this as easy as possible don't they?

> I hope I haven't missed anything or messed up the config files too
> badly.  I can answer any questions about them that you might have.

Yeah, I'm sure I'll have some questions. In fact, my first one is this:
Is anyone interested in setting this up for my company (6 laptops, 1
server) for an hourly rate? If so, send me a quote off list. Depending
on how much our company grows, you could become our preferred IT
contract go-to guy.

--Dave