Possibly OT: Splitting Hairs Over GPL?

Tod Hansmann tod at todandlorna.com
Wed Apr 7 11:26:29 MDT 2010

This has been a subject I've debated a lot, though as a disclosure, I
myself am not a lawyer, so you're receiving lawyerly advice second/third
hand from the lawyers previous employers have paid for this advice.  As
long as they're completely separate binaries and your code is not
linking against their code, it's fine.  If it was LGPL, linking would be
fine as long as it wasn't their source in your source.

-Tod Hansmann