Job Opening: Intermediate to Senior Level Developer

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Tue Apr 6 14:03:03 MDT 2010

Intermediate to Senior Level Developer

Beyond Oblivion is revolutionizing the digital music industry from the
business model to the way people discover and consume music.  With
unlimited access to music, and an online/offline catalog of music that
reaches in to the tens of millions of tracks, the way people think
about their personal music collection changes.  Beyond is looking for
a Senior Python/Django developer who has the energy and dedication
required by a revolutionary startup.

Hire will be a key developer in our music recommendation system team.
Hire will help implement simulations, prototypes, and our production
solution. Must be self-motivated and work well removed from
supervision.

Required skills:
- SQL - MySQL
- Python
- PHP
- C++
- excellent communication
- resourceful

Bonus skills:
- Postgres
- Lisp experience a plus
- 32/64bit assembly experience a plus

Logistics:
- this is a contract position (for now)
- work from home
- highly competitive rates
- 20 to eventually (very soon) 40hrs/week

Please contact Nick at nleippe at beyondoblivion.com
No recruiters please.