A new line of arm-based plug computers

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:35:59 MDT 2010

Over the last few months several people have talked about embedded linux
systems.  If you want to play with a very affordable, extremely
powerful, embedded linux system, check out these:

http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/c-4-guruplugs.aspx

I'm already using the older sheevaplugs for dansguardian filtering and
file and print sharing, and love them.  These new units are even more
capable.  Embedded might not be a great term for these, since they are
full blown computers that nominally run full linux distributions (debian
is most popular).

I'm wondering if the guruplug server plus would make a nice little router.

The GuruPlug display could be a Myth frontend I think...