Dansguardian Issues

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 14:24:21 MDT 2010

On 04/03/2010 02:12 PM, jessie at confettiantiques.com wrote:
> I am pretty positive it is DG. I am running a squid proxy and have set it
> up to be a transparent proxy. As soon as I bypass the proxy (including
> DG), it works.

I have several DG instances set up in various places.  Two are
DG->Squid, the other one is DG->Tinyproxy.  On the one instance that is
DG version 2.9.9.7 and TP and it's loading the site just fine.

My other two setups, DG 2.8.0.6 and Squid, both don't work.

This evidence would point to Squid as the problem, not DG.  I will do
more tests.