Frontbase to Oracle

David Haak david.haak at
Fri Apr 2 11:39:16 MDT 2010

I have been given a project this week that I am not quite sure how to
accomplish in a quick and accurate manner. I need to convert a few
Frontbase databases to Oracle, and I have not found a configurable,
one size fits all solution in the FOSS community, yet. I figured I
would give a shout to this list before just jumping into the deep end.
If anyone can point me in the direction of a tool to do this, or maybe
some "here's how I did it" documentation, I would appreciate it.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be
a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the
safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"