Aptitude thinks all packages are untrusted

Tod Hansmann tod at todandlorna.com
Fri Apr 2 11:21:21 MDT 2010

I'm pretty much just guessing here, but is gpg working on your system?
Do you have additional sources in your sources.list that aren't part of
the Debian archives?  Is the keyring all setup correctly in
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg?  Does that file have the proper permissions?

It can't be too many things.  Apt isn't exactly complex in this regard,
so I'd start from there and if that provides you the answers, great.  If
not, I'll try to come up with more scenarios it could possibly be.  What
packages do you already have installed?

-Tod Hansmann