ISP options

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Oct 27 16:23:53 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 15:13 -0600, Steven Alligood wrote:
> What on earth would make you believe that you are in any conceivable way
> a peer to an Internet Service Provider?

<tone template="Steven Alligood">What on earth would make you believe
that you are in any conceivable way smart enough to post to Plug?</tone>

> I get tired of home users constantly griping that they cannot
> constantly use their full bandwidth.

<tone template="Steven Alligood">I get tired of replies from morons
constantly griping that someone is wrong when they're too dense to even
understand what the person they're replying to was saying.</tone>

using enough of it." - Chris Maden