ISP options

Brad Dorner bdorner at novell.com
Wed Oct 21 13:12:01 MDT 2009

I haven't used Digis in a few years but my experience with them was short and not very sweet. At that time it was a 1 Meg connection. It was ok with one exception. The quality of service varied a lot. Specially between seasons. When the leaves came out, the wind blew, it snowed, well you get the idea. My results at the time were anything from no service to basically 1 Meg service. Generally I was on the lower end of the spectrum.

For my money I left them as soon as I had another option.

Again, take into account that this was a few years ago.

Brad