[OT] MMA Fight

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 11:59:08 MDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Bryan Sant <bryan.sant at gmail.com> wrote:
> My wife will be recording my fight, and I'm planning on posting it as
> soon as I get home that night.  I'll send a link.
> It wont' be real-time streaming, but it will be close enough.

Well, I didn't get the video up as soon as I said.  We have a really
old Sony Handycam (USB), and Linux doesn't like to capture dv from usb
I guess.  At any rate, here is the fight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eo-tFq-ffM

I won by TKO (three consecutive knock-downs -- just like Nintendo
Punch-Out!) in the 3rd round.  I had broken my ribs about 6 weeks ago
while training for the fight.  I thought my ribs would be okay, but
they were re-broken in the first round.  That made this fight
particularly difficult to finish, but hey, all's well that ends well.

My next shot at an MMA fight will be sometime in January.

-Bryan