[OT] MMA Fight

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:48:09 MDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Bryan Sant <bryan.sant at gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy Pluggers,
> I'll be fighting in my first MMA fight on October 17 at Throwdown Elite in
> Orem...

Arrrg!  My MMA fight is canceled.  The gym hasn't been able to find
anyone willing to fight me in MMA.  I do have a fight still, but it
will be a Muay Thai bout :-(.  I'm way bummed.  Hopefully the Thai
fight will still be entertaining.  There are other MMA fights already
lined up, and there is a slight chance that one of those fighters will
not show.  If that's the case, I may be able to take their spot and
still fight MMA -- but it's unlikely.

I fight at 6:00pm (+/- a half-hour).

-Bryan