Where to get laptop RAM in SLC area?

Hongyi Gao hongyi_gao at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:57:06 MDT 2009

How about EBCComputers?

8928 South State Street, Sandy UT 84070

Phone: (801)984-0400

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

The sender is not responsible for anything he mentioned in this e-mail. Please take his words on your own risk.