[OT] Video camera (and other) batteries

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Oct 5 10:20:57 MDT 2009

PLUG:

I'm wondering if anyone can make a recommendation for buying batteries
online.  I'm not typically in the market and haven't worked with
anyone in the past.  Add to that, my fear of rip-off, cheap, only last
6-months and then ruin your equipment batteries, and you can see why
I'm reaching out for your advise.  I have no trust for the little
black boxes and very little for online resellers.

So, the obvious answer is to buy from an established name and pay full
price.  Where is the fun in that?

Recommendations?  Cautions?

Thanks,
Gabe