PoE switch recommendations

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Mon Nov 30 10:57:52 MST 2009

On Monday 30 November 2009 10:45:03 Nicholas Leippe wrote:
> I've used the netgear poe switches before, and don't recall needing
> windows to configure them--just a browser.

I've never used Netgear POE switches, but I've used several of their fully-
managed switches which can be managed via serial, telnet, SSH, HTTP(S), and
SNMP. I see on the Netgear site they do have a few fully-managed 10/100
switches with POE. If they're anything like the Netgear managed switches I've
used, they're probably not a bad way to go.

--
Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com>
Open-source developer, sysadmin, consultant, and all-around geeky dude