Computer Monitor Software

Ken Jordan ken.w.jordan at
Wed Nov 25 22:12:51 MST 2009

I like the info though. Thanks.

On Nov 23, 2009 11:00 PM, "Joel Finlinson" <joel at> wrote:

On 11/23/09, Ken Jordan <ken.w.jordan at> wrote: > I have a friend in
need of some computer m...
One that I like for home on Windows or Macs is from
BlueCoat.  It's not stealth, but it's free and it's very good.  I like
their philosophy of being parents too and just keeping their machines
  I also like to use as a filter on the dsl, cable,
or wireless router that feeds the incoming connection.
.....but this is probably not what you're after at're
wanting to 'catch' someone doing wrong, not to discourage them.....

PLUG:, #utah on
Don't fear the penguin.