Computer Monitor Software

Ken Jordan ken.w.jordan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:07:44 MST 2009

I have a friend in need of some computer monitoring software for Windows
Vista. I thought maybe some admin on here working in a mixed environment may
have researched this already and has a good answer. This person is not
computer saavy at all. Does anyone have any suggestions for this type of
thing that would be completely stealth as well? They just want to monitor
web traffic, not
The two primary ones that I've found are NetNanny and Covenant Eyes. It
looks like Covenant Eyes is going to be the best option. Any thoughts on
this?

Ken Jordan
ken.w.jordan at gmail.com