Monit

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:53:46 MST 2009

A somewhat related project is SIM (System Integrity Monitor):
http://www.rfxn.com/projects/system-integrity-monitor/
"SIM is a system and services monitor for ‘SysVinit’ systems. It is designed
to be intuitive and modular in nature, and to provide a clean and
informative status system. It does this by consistently verifying that
services are online, load averages are in check, and log files are at
reasonable sizes."

Yes, I top post. I also use HTML in my email. Wanna fight? (*except Bryan
Sant*)