Postgres in Utah

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Nov 17 19:40:06 MST 2009

On Tuesday 17 November 2009 18:33:16 Jim Wright wrote:
> Are there many companies in Utah using Postgres? I have been trying to
> do a search for companies doing work with it on a large scale and have
> only found a handful.   Backcountry and EMC and a few others and that is
> about it.  Why aren't a lot of companies using it?

I can't think of any offhand besides the ones you've mentioned. When I had my
own business - Iodynamics - we did just about everything on top of PostgreSQL.
I've always felt it to be a superior product to MySQL for a variety of
reasons.

--
Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com>
Open-source developer, sysadmin, consultant, and all-around geeky dude