OT - 22-inch CRT for sale

Stephen Ward sjward at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:28:47 MST 2009

I'm interested in selling a 22-inch CRT monitor for about $90 (OBO).
It's about 7 years old and in perfect working condition.  After having
kids, though, there's less room for large computery stuff.  As there
is no larger dwelling place on the horizon, I figured I'd try to pass
it on to someone who could use it before it completely loses all
value.  (Dang LCDs.)

The monitor is a Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070.  Here's a link to some
specs: http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=667

I work in Orem and live in Lehi, so you could pick it up from me at
either location.  Or you could possibly sweet talk me into delivering
it to you, provided you're not too far away (as arbitrarily determined
by me).

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Thanks!
-Stephen