Facebook Job Opportunities

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Tue Nov 3 12:39:28 MST 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 10:15 -0800, Hans Fugal wrote:
> Some of you may remember me from back when I wasn't too busy to engage
> in our perennial flamewars. I now work at Facebook and it is definitely
> the coolest job I've ever had. We have almost all the same perks as
> Google, but we're smaller and more agile. See
> http://facebook.com/careers for more information.

> Or you can contact me (hans at fugal.net) with any questions or resumes.
> Although this posting is for SREs, we are also hiring software
> engineers if that's more your thing.

Hans is a great guy and a long time UUG member. I'd recommend taking him
up on his offer. He's also close to finishing his PhD. If any of you are
starting to think about what to do after graduation, he can tell you
about his experience with both paths.

(Just for the record, I'm still not entirely convinced that FB isn't an
evil conspiracy to accelerate the creation of landing pads for the One
World Government's sinister black helicopters.)

using enough of it." - Chris Maden