[OT] Job Posting
plug at eharborinc.com
Mon Nov 2 12:51:05 MST 2009
E-Harbor is looking for highly skilled PHP developers. If you are
looking or know of someone, please have them get in contact with me.
We are wanting to fill our positions as quickly as possible. So in
hopes to having this happen, we are offers a $2,000 signing bonus to
those individuals. Below are details about the positions.
We are looking for solid candidates that can fill immediate positions.
You will be working closely with development team leads on building
bleeding edge technological driven web sites. We are looking for
individuals who are self-motivated and have great development skills.
The sites that need development range from from e-commerce sites to
real estate brokerages and real estate investors.
Being self-motivated sadly isn't enough qualifications for this
position. You will also need to be able to have skills in the
* Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software
* Programming applications using PHP / PERL / HTML / CSS / SQL.
* Participates in the testing process (yes, you need to test your own
* 3-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
* May report directly to a project lead or manager.
* A wide range of creativity and latitude is expected.
* Experience with CakePHP a big plus.
E-Harbor, Inc. is a market leader in search engine marketing
technology and search engine lead capturing services for multiple
industries, bringing top placement and qualified traffic to its
clients via partnerships with the top 20 search portals, including
Yahoo, Google, MSN, and generating thousands of highly-targeted, early-
market leads for its client base. In business since 1996, e-Harbor,
Inc. has serviced over 86,000 clients through its various subsidiaries
(that is a realistic number, not one I just made up).
VP of Technology
dansampson at eharborinc.com
More information about the PLUG