Slide show

Ryan Byrd ryanbyrd at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:46:39 MDT 2009

i've used http://minishowcase.net/

"minishowcase is a small and simple php/javascript online photo
gallery, powered by AJAX/JSON that lets you put easily your images in
an online gallery, without having to configure databases or changing
and customising code (though you may do it if you feel so) allowing to
have an up-and-running gallery in a few minutes."