Slide show

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Fri May 29 16:30:42 MDT 2009

On Friday 29 May 2009 16:21:00 Jones, Scott (GE Money, consultant) wrote:
> Here's a further refinement to my question. My friend doesn't want her
> pictures to be in the public domain, or publicly accessible, only on her
> web site via password to access protect area, where slides would reside.
> Will Picasa and Flickr allow such access control?

Kinda-sorta. Picasa let's you assign an auth code to an album so the only
people who can view the album are people you've given the URL (with the auth-
code appended to it) to. This isn't very good security, though, but it's
better than nothing.

I don't know about Flickr.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton