VIP Pass to UVUG Pro Football Event

Ryan Bonnett ryan at
Fri May 29 10:33:58 MDT 2009

Hi PLUG members,

Get your free VIP PASS to the UVUG (Utah Virtualization Users Group) event on May 30th at the McKay Events Center.  We had about 75 people at our last event, and this time we're expecting even more.

Enjoy free footballs, prizes, food, keynote on IT virtualization, and VIP tickets to the Utah Valley Thunder football game (professional indoor football).