Two routers

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Wed May 27 12:30:11 MDT 2009

Jones, Scott (GE Money, consultant) wrote:
> I own two domains: fyrenice.com and zugraum.com   fyrenice.com is in use
> but zugraum.com is not forwarded for the moment. The SMC gateway is set
> to pass through, no routing.. My IP address is assigned to be static on
> the wrtp54g.. What DO you recommend then with this setup?

What I would do(I won't be offended if other disagree) is use the SMS
cable modem/gateway/router/nat/firewall as such.  I would get a wireless
AP and set it to pass through(if that's not they work in the first
place),plug the ap into the sms device, and then get a switch, plug the
switch into the sms device) and plug everything into that.  Except the
server I would plug that directly into the SMS device and set it up in
the DMZ.

Kyle