Gentoo Minimal Install CD & USB HIDs

Richard Esplin richard at esplins.org
Wed May 20 15:32:25 MDT 2009

I had a laptop show similar behavior under Gentoo a long time ago. The work around was to continually press keys during the boot process until after the USB modules had been loaded. Eventually I found a BIOS option which fixed the behavior. If pressing a key during the boot process makes your keyboard stay alive, then I'll try and find what BIOS option it was.

Richard