Need help decrypting word doc

Jared W. Robinson jared.robinson at
Wed May 20 11:08:28 MDT 2009

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for the suggestions. The one looks interesting --
they have a service where they charge per document that you want

I suspect that my grandmother may have accidentally saved a different,
encrypted document, on top of the obituary. So recovering the password
isn't likely to get her the document she wanted.

My grandmother will most likely rewrite the obituary.

- Jared