LAPTOP 4 SALE - DELL INSPIRON 7125

Jones, Scott (GE Money, consultant) Scott.1Jones at ge.com
Wed May 20 10:00:46 MDT 2009

I have a friend with a 7125 laptop. She is wanting to sell it because
she wants something lighter. She likes this machine but it's too heavy
[for her] and discourages her taking it more places. It has a 17"
screen. She is gathering more specs on it.

Her name is Jenefer May, and her home email address is
givff2him at comcast.net. I indicated to her that PLUG folks would be more
knowledgeable, than most, about the value of her machine in the market.
She is in the process of transferring everything over from one machine
to another, but I told her you all could help expedite that if she
needed help.

Scott