multiple mail servers for one domain

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:46:22 MDT 2009

Granted the down-side is now you have two mail systems to take care of.
For me it was cheaper than paying $50/yr for each cron e-mail account.

-Will

--
Warm regards,
William Attwood
wattwood at gmail.com
Bill Cosby <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bill_cosby.html>  -
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."