Fwd: Stout Family needs your help

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:44:22 MDT 2009

On Monday, I sent out this announcement to some mailing lists.  I
meant to get it out here too, but haven't had time until now.

I know some of you have heard about Brandon Stout's wife's issues.
I'd like to pass this on for Brandon and his family.  Earlier today I
sent him an email informing him of the collection we're taking, and
here's his response.

This is in relation to the story that ran on KSL recently.

We're taking donations on http://utos.org if you are wanting to help.
UTOS is paying for the paypal fees to make the amounts round out to
what was actually donated.