Request for recommendations for a Project Management/CMS system

David Garcia garciada at acrllc.com
Wed May 6 11:13:51 MDT 2009

We are using this one our office.  Very easy to learn and maintain.

http://collabtive.o-dyn.de/

--

David Garcia
VP of Creative Services

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of
the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
once so that we may take the appropriate action.