Jobs Available - Verio, Inc.

Andrew Hunter andrewm_hunter at froghunters.com
Mon May 4 16:51:31 MDT 2009

Hi to all.  Verio, Inc. has 2 jobs available for folks with solid Perl,
UNIX/Linux and shell scripting skills.  The jobs are in the Performance
department.  The overly-quick summary is that we do performance testing
of servers to provide data for platform and business planning.  We
assess how current production servers are used, then design and execute
tests to compare that to proposed alterations, and analyze the results.
>From the corresponding post on UUG:

************
Critical thinking and an ability to learn new tools and skills.
Good health, vision and  dental plans for the individual and family,
401K, annual bonuses and compensation increases, etc.
It's a full time position with a salary somewhere between $50K and $75K
depending on education, experience and skills, etc.

For those interested in continuing education, the company pays tuition,
books and fees for applicable courses.

If you're interested or have questions, please contact me at [ ahunter
at verio dot net ] or the guy in charge of the department, Matt Probst,
at [ mprobst at probst dot org ].  Also, you can submit a resume at

https://verio.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=4309

Thanks--

Andrew Hunter